FastFoodFree, write “Benefits of Papaya Leaf for your health”, hope It will help you. There are many experiment, it is evident that papaya leaf has a lot of great benefits for skin, hair and health as well. Papaya leaf juice which is extracted from the leaves of papaya plant has become more and more popular because of its medicinal properties and it can provide relief against some deadly diseases like dengue and cancer.
Why don’t we use papaya leaf juice to fight deadly diseases
As you know the portion of dengue fever is rising rapidly, so there has been an increasing need for a simple and affordable treatment and papaya leaf juice is the answer which meets all these demands. Medical experts have sustained that providing a glass of papaya leaf juice with your body everyday, it has not only proven to be effective in fighting the symptoms of dengue fever but also in curing it.
One of the most remarkable features of papaya leaf juice is its capability of fighting viral infection such as the common cold virus. It is a natural way of regenerating white blood cells and platelets. Papaya leaves include over 50 ingredients including the vitamins A, C and E which help the immune system to be recovered. It is applied to be effective herbal medicines to remove intestinal worms as it contains tannins that protect the intestine from re-infection from tanning proteins in the lining of the intestinal wall. This way the worms cannot attach themselves.
Cancer is ranked to be the top of serious diseases, however, the greatest anti-cancer properties of papaya are concentrated in its leaf extract. It is evident that papaya leaf juice contains certain enzymes that have dramatic cancer fighting properties against a wide range of tumors such as cervix cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer and pancreatic cancer without any toxic effects on the body. By regulating the T-cells, papaya leaf extract increases the immune system’s response to cancer. For these reasons, papaya leaves extracted juice used for curing cancer effectively.
Now, you are aware of the miracle of this natural medicine, so, why don’t we apply to ourselves and escape from deadly diseases?
Do hair and skin benefit from papaya leaf juice, don’t they?
Not only are papaya leaf juice able to cure and fight serious diseases but it is also capable of improving your hair and skin as well.
According to researches conducted, Papaya leaves are fully covered with important nutrients such as vitamins A, B1, C and E, calories, protein, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron and water, which aid in hair therapist and skin care.
Skin Benefits of Papaya Leaf Juice
Papaya fruit is great for your skin by the way making masks and paste of fruit juice. Besides the fruit, papaya leaf juice is beneficial for the skin by incorporating in several face packs and skin care paste to give you a healthy and glowing skin.
- A higher ingredient of vitamins A and C which is extracted from papaya leaf juice also has promoted skin health in deep level.
- Papaya leaf juice acts as a skin cleansing agent without toxicity which impacts seriously on your face, give you a clear skin and providing protection against skin problems like pimples, freckles and blemishes.
- Papaya leaves extracted for juice is effective in treating eczema. You can apply it on your affected areas after scrubbing.
- Nontoxic papaya leaf juice helps in healing open wounds and sores.
- Blend papaya leaf juice with liquid mixture such as milk, yogurt help in softening the hardened skin or the corn/wart on the feet.
Now you can pick papaya leaf and try it out on your faces to ensure a perfect skin refection.
Hair Benefits of Papaya Leaf Juice
Due to the abundance of vitamins, minerals and enzymes, papaya leaf extract is often used in a number of hair care formulations like shampoos and conditioners to promote hair growth, strengthen the hair shaft and ward off problems like balding, thinning, dandruff etc.
- Papaya leaf juice is key to treat damaged hair in many salons for ages. When used as a conditioner along with other ingredients like coconut milk and honey, it adds shine to dull, lifeless hair and softens coarse and unruly hair.
- Do you know Papaya leaf extract is popularly applied as an ingredient in anti-dandruff shampoos meant to control flakes and prevent dandruff? Because of containing abundance of karpain compounds, it is effective in removing dirt and oil, as well as chemical build up from hair without any side effects.
If you are irritated by problems with your hair or skin care, you can use papaya leaf extract to be an effective key in owning perfect beauty.
See more here: http://thuocnamlenhan.com/cay-thuoc-nam